Citizens Online Police Reporting System
Welcome to the Elk Grove Police Department Citizens Online Police Reporting System. If this is an Emergency please call 911. Using this online citizen police report system allows you to submit a report immediately and print a copy of the police report for free. Please confirm the following to find out if the online citizen police report filing is right for you:
Upon completion of this report process you will:
- See the words: "Your online police report has been submitted showing that your police that your police report has been accepted .
- Be given a police report case number.
- Be able to print a copy of the police report to keep for your records.
- All cases filed using the Citizens Online Police Reporting System will be reviewed
- Upon review, if further information of your case is needed, you may be contacted. If you do not respond to our request within 30 days, your report will automatically be rejected.
- Filing a false police report is a crime.
- Check your junk mail or spam inbox if the tracking number is not received within 15 minutes after submitting the report. Furthermore, add CaElkGrovePD@coplogic.com to your trusted email list.
Using the Elk Grove Police Department Police Online Citizen Reporting System you can report the following incidents:
- Animal Complaints
- Custody Order violations
- Graffiti (separate from vandalism)
- Harassing Phone Call
- Hit and Run
- Identity Theft
- No or minor injury Vehicle Accident
- Lost Property
- Theft from a vehicle
- Vehicle Burglary
Additional Online Reporting
Disclaimer: The categories listed below should only be used for information purposes only. If you are reporting a crime, please use the Elk Grove Police Department Police Online Citizen Reporting System or contact the Elk Grove Police Department Dispatch Center at (916) 714-5115.
Online Web Mapping Applications
View recent crime locations in your neighborhoods.